mercredi 24 juin 2015

iOS - Whitespace appearing in iPhone 6 and 6+

While testing my app, some whitespace appears only in iPhone 6 and 6+.

Some info about the setting

My app storyboards are designed for iPhone 4s, I've added launch images in @3x (1242*2208) and @2x (750*1334) in images.xcassets and added an image named Default-568h@2x.png (this one was first 720*1280 and currently 1080*1920 for a reason I'm currently asking myself) in app files.

Edit: I have auto layout, use size classes options is disabled.

I don't have any problems with iPhone4s or iPhone5. I've already fixed the black bars at top and bottom of the app-thingy.

Problem definition

But when it comes to the iPhone6 and 6+, poof. App opens but has a white frame in bottom and right corner.

I'm adding some screenshots to show the problem thoroughly.

These two belong to iPhone 5.

iPhone5-1

Background is fading here, view is totally normal.

iPhone5-2

And now, for something completely different:
iPhone6-1

See those lines? Navigation bar and tableview stops there, but tab bar is functioning right.

iPhone6-2

In here, the switch is slided a bit. But the total view is not bad.

So, what did I miss?

See more ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire